Hier liste ich nützliche Links auf.
- Linux Mint
- Antergos - Linux OS fürs Gaming
- Arch Linux
- Alpine Linux
- Manjaro - Linux OS fürs Gaming
Linux Pentesting / Hacker Distros
Webserver / Loadbalancer
- Caddy - The HTTP/2 web server with automatic HTTPS
- Træfɪk - Træfɪk is a modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer made to deploy microservices with ease.
- NginX - nginx [engine x] is an HTTP and reverse proxy server, a mail proxy server, and a generic TCP/UDP proxy server, originally written by Igor Sysoev.
Container / Cloudmanagement
- Apache Mesos - What is Mesos? A distributed systems kernel
- Mesosphere - Cloud-native Technology, Hybrid Cloud Freedom
- Docker - Docker is the world’s leading software containerization platform
- rkt - rkt is a pod-native container engine for Linux. It is composable, secure, and built on standards.
- Rancher - A Complete Platform for Running Containers
- DOCKER SWARM - Docker Swarm provides native clustering capabilities to turn a group of Docker engines into a single, virtual Docker Engine.
- Kubernetes - Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- dockeron - Electron + Vue.js for Docker
- Knox - Knox is a secret management service
- Mail-in-a-Box - Take back control of your email with this easy-to-deploy mail server in a box.
- pass - the standard unix password manager
- Passbolt - The password manager your team was waiting for. Free, open source, extensible, based on OpenPGP.
- Polymer Project - The Polymer js library provides a set of features for creating custom elements.
- Bootstrap - Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- thor - Thor is WebSocket benchmarking/load generator.
- twtxt - Decentralised, minimalist microblogging service for hackers.
- The Update Framework (TUF) - Like the S in HTTPS, a plug-and-play library for securing a software updater
- youtube-dl - Download videos from YouTube (and more sites)
- Cracklord - Queue and resource system for cracking passwords
- Wireshark - Wireshark is the world’s foremost and widely-used network protocol analyzer.
- Ansible - Simple, agentless and powerful open source IT automation.
- koel - a personal music streaming server
- Sysdig - Open Source Universal System Visibility With Native Container Support
- Awesome Linux Software - This repo is a collection of AWESOME Linux applications and tools for any users/developers.
- Steam Cache - provides the ability to reduce your Internet bandwidth consumption in scenarios where you have multiple PC gamers sharing the same Internet connection.
- ZeroNet - Decentralized websites using Bitcoin crypto and the BitTorrent network
- Hashes.org - SHARED COMMUNITY PASSWORD RECOVERY
Image and file upload
- whispersystems.org github.com/whispersystems
- wire github.com/wireapp
- riot github.com/vector-im